Fascinating, fun, and full of facts, our walking tours, whether in-house or in co-ordination with one of our amazing partners are not to be missed.
Make sure you join our mailing list to find out about upcoming events.
- Petition, Protest, Riot: delving into the Gordon Riots of 1780 in partnership with the Bow Street Police Museum
Walking tour in the past have covered:
- Waterloo with guide Andy Lock: looking at the battle itself and the impact on London and British society
- Sex and Scandal in the Court of Charles II with Women of London
- Horse Guards to Garret: the history of military medicine in partnership with the Old Operating Theatre, London Bridge
- Heads, Hooves and Horror stories: a family friendly Halloween special
Join our mailing list to find out about upcoming events.